안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dynamic Busan : part 24: Yacht Experience

The most exciting and mind-blowing activity in Busan was about to start. We just did not expect to have this thrilling sensation. What was it actually?
No other than YACHTING on Busan's spectacular beach.

We were walking towards the white yacht over there. There? see? The Gwangan bridge was standing majestically at the background....Can't wait to get on board the yacht.

GEtting NEARER and nearer.....^^. It was so hot that day..but the heat did not dampen our spirit of trying our maiden voyage on board the yacht....well, it was simply irresistible.

As I was walking down the barge towards the yacht, I took my time enjoying the bridge from afar. Will I go under it while cruising on a yacht? 'That'll be so cool'

The name of the yacth is YACHT B. B stands for BEXCO. (please refer to my previous blogs on BEXCO). It could also stand for Busan and Blue^^
This is under one company that operates the largest expo and convention center in Busan or in Korea.

Now...we were ready to embark on this journey. One by one got on board the yacht for the first time. Dazzled.

Just as I imagined, well..of course from the pictures, movies, and any other media that I've seen, the interior of the yacht was like what I pictured of. Well...to some extent...it was like it,though of course..in reality it was way too cool.
Being the unique convention space combining yachting and convention, this specially designed Yacht is indeed a must-see and a must-have experience for everyone to see Busan.^^

All of the amenities and entertainment were just all-in-inclusive of the package.

This is the interior of the yacht before we started digging into the party.^^ So, while it was still intact, I might as well sit and take the moment for myself. 

Briefing time. We were somewhat lullaby-ed by the breezing air of the Busan beach. Wait....^^ it was just the beginning of our memorable trip ever. 

OK..the fun part: we could act like the captain of the yacht. There were two hats specially served for the passengers to put on while on board....^^take a picture.^^

Oh..wait..we WERE approaching the bridge. Ready..get set...GO...for it.

I could not be more excited than this...^^ Going out and get exposed to the sun and see the breathtaking scenery ....^^That's what I would like to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...